Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Amorphous

Definition of AMORPHOUS....thanks to Mirriam-Webster

[uh-mawr-fuhs

1a : having no definite form : shapeless <an amorphous cloud mass> b : being without definite character or nature : unclassifiable <an amorphous segment of society> c : lacking organization or unity <an amorphous style of writing>

2: having no real or apparent crystalline form <an amorphous mineral>
amor·phous·ly adverb
amor·phous·ness noun

I'm pretty sure that after Thursday my shape will be more amorphous than ever thanks to turkey, stuffing and pie.  Urp!

turkey....by roadfun.

1 comment:

  1. This is one I didn't know :) Makes sense since to "Morph" is to develop into something....(Probably not the correct definition but in my mind it is) LOL I love reading your words of the day! -Tera

    ReplyDelete